Monday, November 7, 2011

four weeks

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Can't believe how big little brother is growing! I try to take photos as often as I can to help me remember every little nuance before they change again in a matter of days. 

Photobucket

We had a much needed weekend of rest and recovery. Even though the end of daylight savings had Kai + daddy up at 6am on Sunday, big brother was asleep by 8:30pm last night which hasn't happened in a very long time. It was such a treat to get to catch up on some tv shows before we went to bed too. (and then Kai woke us up today at 5:30am...ouch). 

2 comments:

  1. daylight savings threw jack for a loop too! hopefully tomorrow they sleep in a little more!

    I love that last picture of Kai...he looks like such a little character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Desmond's chubby little cheeks - so cute. Oh and Tristan was up at 5:30 this morning also! I hope he takes a good nap...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site