Tuesday, February 7, 2012

hanging clouds

This morning at work I spent my time cutting out hearts, sticking checkered bunting to a table, and hanging clouds from the ceiling. These are the fun things I get to do during the week as part of my job directing part of the children's ministries at my church.

 I am so blessed to have a job that a look forward to going to each week, even though it means working on the weekends and being utterly exhausted every Sunday afternoon. It is so worth it!

The very best part is imparting the love of Jesus to babies, toddlers and preschoolers. I obviously have a personal investment with Malakai being in two's class. It's also a good partnership in that I'm able to serve from the prospective of a parent, anticipating their needs and concerns.

If you're in the Eugene area and looking for a church, contact me. I'd love to share mine with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site