Tuesday, December 8, 2009

our only car

now looks like this-



while visiting my sister at her dorms last night, our car got smashed into by the cleaning guy. He blames it on trying to balance hot coffee while parking. He also smashed into part of a building we were parked next to. I'm just praying that it gets taken care of fast and that the rental we get is something comparable and safe enough for my little bean. I also thank God we weren't in the car - it happened minutes before we walked outside to go home.
That's all for now- I haven't done laundry for like a week...whoopsies!

1 comment:

  1. That is just awful but thankfully you guys weren't in the car!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site