Friday, December 4, 2009

photo friday

We took our Christmas card pictures this week. Malakai wore a baby Santa suit that used to be my little brothers...making it 17 years old. The hat was missing, but we found one in the dollar bin at Target, I had to stretch the heck out of the thing to get it over Kai's noggin- poor kid. Ben & I wore antlers that belong to my parents, but they didn't make the cut for the final print.




Kai has started scooting on his back-
exhibit A.



Here he is ready for the Duck game




But he spit up BIG TIME on the t-shirt right before we put him in his car seat.

Here are more pictures of our get together for the game- we took a lot more than usual for a gathering to watch a football game because my mother-in-law requested it and...even left props. 

this lovely hat being one of them (what it has to do with football, I really don't know)






my siblings


G'Pa showing off another prop


Trying to get my little one to sleep


Kai with his MeMa


Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. The Christmas cards came out perfect-it reminds me that I should start working on mine:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site