Tuesday, December 8, 2009

tagged

I was tagged by Mitzi G. at Goodson Family Journey as a True Authentic Mom- which means I'm now supposed to list 5 things that make me worthy of that title and then tag 5 more moms to play along...I'm not really sure where this originated, but I'll do my best!

1. I was thinking about this today and how it's weird but...I miss Malakai even when he's just sleeping in the other room. While the time that he naps is precious for getting things done, I'd rather let the laundry pile up and ignore my blog to play with my son all day. 



2. I'm pretty sure I've taken at least one photo of my son every day since he was born. Because of this, we are running out of room on our back up hard drives...sorry Ben!


3. I have a permanent checklist that I scan before we leave the house because we've forgotten essential baby items on more than on occasion. It doesn't always help, since I have to remember to check the list...


4. I now tear up at anything that involves mothers and/or children. Subsequently, I have a REALLY hard time watching Oprah and keeping it together. 


5. I can't stop shopping online for things for Malakai...however, I really only window shop. I'm more excited about what he'll get for Christmas than what I'll get.


I know way more than 5 authentic mamas, but here are those that I've tagged:


Ciria at Mama Quiere Beso
Marge at Yes, I Told You So
Lyryn at Breaking Through
Amanda at O
Mrs. C at Our Lives in the Making

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shandell for tagging me with TAM. I was wondering if you could tell me how to add a link in my post. For instance if I wanted to put a link to your blog how would I do that?
    Thanks again.
    P.S. I love the babygap outfit you got for Kai

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site