Monday, July 12, 2010

birthday week

It's that time already. Malakai turns one on Friday! This week has already started off busy. We'll be running around picking up food, decor + any other last minute necessities. I'm also working on a couple special things for the big event this Saturday. Aaaand I'll be watching Henry as usual. Plus it's our last week of swim lesson.

Oh yeah, and Kai took his first independent steps! He took one really quickly between the cupboards in the kitchen last Friday morning. Sadly Ben was at work and I didn't have a camera, since I barely even saw him do it! Then last night he took two steps towards daddy all by himself. Ben was excited to witness his new skill. We're going to have a walker soon!

I'll be back as I have time to update, and of course to announce the winners of the current giveaway. There will surely be a detailed post next week {or as soon as I can} after Malakai's birthday and party day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little guy!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the little man! (and the proud parents!) Time to put away all the valuables before he's off with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Moon, it's true! He's after EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site