Wednesday, July 7, 2010

three years

I had this wonderful post planned out for today. It's our 3rd wedding anniversary and I've been working on a photo post of our love story...unfortunately all of those photos are on our desktop, which isn't cooperating with me this morning. Perhaps by Friday I'll be able to share them with you.

Until then, Happy Anniversary to my love. He is my best friend, partner in crime, an amazing daddy to our little Kai, the love of my life who I'm working on being my best for each and every day.









2 comments:

  1. aww happy anniversary girl!! I hope its as amazing as the first day together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary - your pictures are beautiful, what a lovely family.
    amber :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site