Wednesday, August 4, 2010

tension

I've been having tension headaches every day for almost a week now. It's stealing away any chance I get at being productive or having fun. Thankfully though, they don't last the entire day and render me entirely unable to function as the migraines I've been known to have in the past can do. It seems to be a late afternoon through early morning occurrence. I'm trying to drink more water and keep from getting stressed. It does seem as though one thing after another is keeping me from sharing anything deep or meaningful in this space.

Once again, I do apologize and hope you'll stick around for my eventual comeback.

3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself - we'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick!! I hope you feel better soon. Headaches are the worst.
    Take care of yourself.
    -Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* sorry to read the headaches are bad. do you have time to do some pilates or yoga? (personally, i hate yoga, but pilates has been very relaxing). also, swimming can be really calming as well.

    feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site