Wednesday, August 25, 2010

to my new readers: family + "real life" friends

For those of you just discovering this blog and wondering why I haven't publicized it until now, please don't take it personally.

I started this blog when I was about 4 months pregnant with Malakai. It began as a sort of personal journal for Ben + I to keep track of our journey to meeting our first child. Eventually it became a way to keep up to date with friends I made on a pregnancy message board.

Once Malakai was born I of course wrote about being a first time mother and started to go more into our day to day lives. Mostly still blogging to keep track of his firsts + our lives as new parents.

Then I acquired more readers and was approached about doing a giveaway for them, which has recently led to more product reviews + giveaways. I've also been doing some really fun shop features, which I love.

As this space grew to be a bigger part of my life it made sense to include my family and real life friends. So, welcome new readers, glad you're here.

Now go enter my current giveaway before it ends tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site