Tuesday, April 19, 2011

14 weeks- Second Trimester!

Photobucket

How far along? 14 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs. Baby is the size of a lemon.
Stretch marks? nope
Maternity Clothes: a mix of maternity and pre-pregnancy clothing. I have to sort out things that stop fitting every week lately.
Sleep: decent.
Best moment this week: having enough energy to get things done and take Malakai to the park. 
Movement: when I lay down and when I eat. 
Gender: hoping to find out end of May.
Labor Signs: nope.
Food Cravings: not recently.
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: clothing options.
What I am looking forward to: hearing baby's heartbeat with Ben next week.
Weekly Wisdom: enjoy each moment. It goes by fast!
Milestones: 2nd Trimester!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: mixing my words together constantly. 







P.S. Malakai is doing much better today. He was exhausted after yesterday's flare up. The surgeon doesn't need to see him before his procedure next month, so we just have to wait + pray it doesn't flare up again or become emergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site