Monday, July 18, 2011

27 weeks- 3rd trimester!

Today I enter the final trimester of my second pregnancy. It has flown by this time around, having a toddler helps and being a homeowner really speeds things along.

Photobucket
{at Kai's party on Saturday}


How far along? 27 weeks (comparison of last pregnancy)
Total weight gain/loss: +18lbs as of last month, next appointment is this week. Glucose test, here I come!
Stretch marks? a new teensie one across my belly button where it was once pierced. 
Maternity Clothes: just picked up three cute tops at Ross last night for about the same price I would pay for just one at Target. Why don't I shop there more often?
Sleep: the last 3 nights I've been waking up every.single.hour. 
Best moment this weekMalakai's 2nd birthday on Saturday, a separate post on that to come. 
Movement: quite frequently.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: just a couple braxton hicks contractions, nothing else. 
Food Cravings: not any strong cravings lately. 
Belly Button in or out? flat, but starting to poke out. It never did this last time, it just stayed flat.
What I miss: being asked "how are you?" instead of "how are you feeling?" Should I be miserable or something?
What I am looking forward to: the weather warming back up and afternoons by the pool.
Weekly Wisdom: Take time to enjoy being pregnant the 2nd time around, it's hard to remember to focus on the little guy growing inside when I've got a toddler demanding all of my attention. 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I've been doing pretty good, it helps that I write EVERYTHING down these days.
Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER! Only 13 weeks to go. 


2 comments:

  1. you look great, I love your top! I just did my glucose test today...ick! I cant wait to hear all about the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, you look great! It's been a couple of weeks since I could drop by your blog and you look really pretty in your 3rd trimester. Congrats again on the second boy. Most people dream about a boy and girl, but I always envisioned myself with 2 boys; you're very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site