Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday: marriage

We're just settling in after our movie + dinner date in celebration of our 4th year of marriage. Now we start into year 5! I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend my days, weeks, months + years with than Ben.

Photobucket

This week I'm thankful for...

711. 4 happy years of marriage with many more to look forward to.
712. the most patient + loyal husband a woman could ask for.
713. a best friend to share each day with.
714. someone who "gets" me.
715. a playful and loving father for my sons.
716. a partner to learn the ins + outs of home-ownership and parenting with.
717. my soft place to land.
718. a sounding board for all life's dilemma's, big or small.
719. the talented musician filling our home with music.
720. the love of my life, the man I will grow old with.

what/who are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!!Sorry I am late...still catching up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site