Friday, July 22, 2011

down the isle

Tomorrow afternoon our friends Megan + Michael are getting married. Megan and I have been friends since college and I'm so thrilled to see her as a bride. It's going to be such a fun and happy day.

Photobucket

I'm quite excited to walk down the isle as one of her bridesmaids. It's such an honor to be asked to stand beside someone on such an important day in their lives.

Ben is also in the wedding, which means we get to walk down the isle together-again. It may be cheesy but I'm really looking forward to walking down the isle him almost exactly four years after our own wedding.

3 comments:

  1. We look forward to seeing so many friends at tomorrows wedding. And of course, the opportunity to witness Megan marry the love of her life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet that you get to share such a special day with your friend and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute! Matt and I were both in two of my sisters weddings, and it was definitely nice to not only get to walk/dance with him, but also to get all dressed up together.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site