Wednesday, July 13, 2011

busy bodies

My mind has been going a million miles a minute. I can't get birthday party details out of my head. It's a bit less crazed than his 1st birthday last year, but I left too many things to the last minute. This week I've been cutting streamers into zigzags, shopping at the Dollar Tree, Target, and Amazon for supplies, baking cupcakes, creating themed decor with picnik, printing decor at my in-laws (we don't have a color printer), and working way too hard on the party to be bothered by things like dishes, sweeeping, and laundry. Good thing the party isn't at our house!

This morning Malakai and I ran errands for 2 hours and then I worked on printing decor at Grandma + Grandpa's for 2 hours. We made 5 different stops and he was happy and cooperative until the last one before G+G's. I was thanking God over and over for no tantrums (he may have gotten them all out of his system yesterday and Monday).

I'll be back for a brief Thankful post tomorrow, but now I'm off to cut out the things I printed and stick them to the things I bought.

Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see it all come together...and it will! It will be a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site