Monday, July 25, 2011

28 weeks

Photobucket



How far along? 28 weeks (comparison of last pregnancy- my face was a lot bigger already)
Total weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs. total. I'm 6 lbs. less than what I weight last time. 
Stretch marks? nothing new.
Maternity Clothes: are getting increasingly frustrating.
Sleep: awesome the last couple nights compared to friday night. toddler + hotel= no sleep.
Best moment this weekMegan + Michael's wedding on Saturday.
Movement: like crazy. I've started to feel him up in my ribs while I'm sitting. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: just a couple braxton hicks contractions, nothing else. 


Food Cravings: none. 
Belly Button in or out? on it's way out.
What I miss: life without aches, pains, and leg cramps.
What I am looking forward to: next month's babyshower. It'll be so fun to gather with everyone.
Weekly Wisdom: stretch!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: If I set something down without making a specific note of where it is, I instantly forget. 
Milestones: my belly moves visibly with just about all of his turns and kicks these days.


1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site