Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

This has been one of the most busy, but one of the most rewarding weeks in a very long time. Getting ready for Malakai's birthday has given me an opportunity to get crafty and creative where I don't usually allow myself the time to work on projects like this. Reflecting on his 2nd year, I've also taken a lot of time to just sit and watch him. Currently he's playing next to me and telling me all about his discoveries. He is talking so much these days!

This week I'm thankful for:

721. the roses Ben bought me for our anniversary that are still lovely a week later.

Photobucket


722. a little rain on Tuesday to bake a LOT of birthday cupcakes.

723. letting the creative juices flow and being happy with the outcome (photos to come after this weekend!)

724. staying at home with Malakai and soaking in every moment of his development as he grows + grows before my eyes!

725. learning how to parent a toddler, tantrums and all.

726. patience, strength,  and love.

727. supportive friends + family. I'm so thankful for all of you and wish everyone could make it to see Kai turn two!

728. feelings of accomplishment even when coupled with exhaustion.

Photobucket

729. having a car all week to get errands done...and next week too!

730. my precious family and the blessings God has poured over us. My cup runneth over.


1 comment:

  1. I agree, it is a HUGE blessing to be able to be home with these little ones and see them learning and growing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site