Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Friday: 9 months

Today is Malakai's 9 month "birthday" as my mother-in-law likes to call it. Just like every other month that has gone by, this one has been a blur. Malakai is doing so many new things and I'm always amazed at how he literally grows up before our eyes. I see God's works in children as they learn and grow so quickly and I'm so thankful for the blessing that is my sweet son.

Today has also been a blur of a day. We went to watch Henry today at 7am and got him just after noon. We did a bit of a photo shoot in the sun for his 9 month photos and will do some more later this afternoon in another outfit that I didn't remember until it was nap time.

These are 12 month clothes! The button up shirt is one my cousin gave me at my baby shower because it looked like something Ben would wear. It truly does. I always envisioned Malakai wearing it on his 1st birthday, but since it fits now I doubt it'll be suitable come July!

Happy little jumpin' bean

we ventured onto the back porch. All he wanted to do was grab the grass.








So we went back in the house and took a few in his new room, which happens to be the most clean and organized in the entire house.









We have his 9 month appointment this afternoon which means in a few minutes we'll be leaving to pick up daddy early from work!

Happy Friday everyone.

3 comments:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site