Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday


Every single day and night since we moved into this house almost a month ago has been full of things to cross of the to do list. 

Cleaning, unpacking, repairing, organizing.

 I've talked about it a lot here because it's always at the front of my mind. We do take breaks here and there to keep our sanity. Most of the time my breaks during the day are spent attached to a breastpump. Needless to say I haven't had much time to blog in detail, but I love to sit down each week and reflect on what I'm grateful for. 

This week I'm thankful for:

81. Our house beginning to feel bigger as the number of boxes grows smaller.

82. watching my son grown and grow and grow...

83. my daycare job and the additional income it provides

84. Family who are well versed in appliances and other house stuff who are willing to help us newbies.

85. Newton's Folly draft apple cider, mmmm.

86. kisses + giggles.

87. my inlaws camera that we "borrow" and how it takes such good pictures I haven't felt the need to get professional pictures once since having Malakai.





88. Malakai's favorite blanket that he snuggles when he sleeps, and that we have two of them.

89. reading the Word at night with my husband.

90. a full sized dishwasher (we had a portable one at the rental)

What are you thankful for?


  



2 comments:

  1. First, what an awesome picture - I mean I know your adorable little man did most of the work, but what kind of camera did you use?

    Second, do you and your husband follow a bible study/devotional or just read a chapter or so a night? I need to get back into the habit of doing this.

    Third, I am thankful for the smiles Hailey gives me every day when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I had great lighting. Just before twilight makes for great diffuse lighting outside. The camera is a Canon Digital Rebel xsi.

    We do a life journal reading plan with our church. It was created by Wayne Cordeiro of New Hope in Oahu. Here are some links:
    http://ecf.org/life-journal/
    www.lifejournal.cc

    and thanks for sharing what you're thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site