Friday, April 30, 2010

photo friday: just a few

I don't feel like life has slowed down much if at all since we moved a month ago. It's just been go here, do this, fix that, clean everything. The bummer is that our desktop computer where I store most of our photos is buried underneath our mail and some boxes. I thought I had grabbed the right photo card to share updated pictures while the boys nap this morning, but all I got were a couple bath pictures. So here are those as well as some others from the photobooth program on my laptop.

I may do a second post this afternoon if I get the chance.

Malakai was afraid of the bath at our new place for the first couple times. It was hard because he usually LOVES the water. We got a couple pictures of him being mad and I almost posted one but I literally couldn't look at them for long enough to pick one to share, they're just too sad.

Now he loves it again and is enjoying his new ducky tub.




Kai is really enjoying finger foods. Cheerios are fun when he doesn't try to shove 5 at a time in his mouth and swallow them all without chewing...




He also likes to see himself in mirrors and on the computer screen. We don't let him watch tv or look at the computer unless we're doing these pictures (or when mama really needs to pump, and he won't sit still,  then he gets a few minutes of Sesame Street). 



This weekend we are SUPER busy. Tonight Ben has a guy's night with some co-workers and I'm planning on hanging out with a girlfriend of mine. Tomorrow I get my hair cut for the first time in over a year! I still haven't decided what to do. My hair is really long and I'd like to keep the length, but need a trim and some sort of style. Any recommendations for cute long hair styles? After my appointment we're headed out to my parents' place for the day. Sunday Ben plays in the worship band at church and then we're unpacking, cleaning and possibly running some errands. Whew! It's going to be Monday before I know it!

2 comments:

  1. you are just gorgeous. Beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo adorable! That ducky tub looks like fun! My little one hated baths for a while, and now she loves them!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site