Friday, April 23, 2010

photo friday: enjoying the sunshine

Last Friday Ben and I took a ton more photos of Malakai after his well baby appointment, in this adorable springy outfit my mother-in-law got him. He was having so much fun moving around on our back porch. The lighting was PERFECT, I didn't edit any of these!


I used my father-in-law's Digital Canon Rebel xsi. I'd love to learn more about it's capabilities and take more photos. Back when I took photography in college we were using 35mm cameras and developing on slides!
What is your favorite thing to photograph? What camera do you love?

Happy weekend,

3 comments:

  1. Look at how CUTE your little man is!! The little teeth! The plaid shorts! Stop it, Malakai! I just want to SQUEEZE those little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Okay, I love to photograph Bailey obviously, besides her, the outdoors and buildings! I use digital...the cannon 50D is in my hands now :) and a small point and shoot of course!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site