Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{{Happy Birthday Ben}}

Today is Groundhog's Day Ben's birthday!

He is the most kind, patient, and loving father + husband. He makes Malakai and I laugh on a daily basis. He takes the best care of us when we're healthy and when we're sick. He makes up stories and plays games. He teaches Kai how to explore outside, and mama how to use the remote.



We have fun plans in store for daddy this evening and this weekend in celebration of his 26th year and hope that he feels as loved and special as he makes us feel every.single.day.

3 comments:

  1. Aw thats so sweet! Happy Birthday Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up, this made me cry. I love you both, Happy Birthday Benny! (I try not to call him that, but why is it so hard?!!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site