Friday, February 4, 2011

photo friday: the last 2 years

I've been compiling favorite photos for my yearly photo calendar. Our 2010 calendar had photos from each month in 2009. This year, I'm now going through our 2010 photos to create the new calendar, which means I come across photos like this.

{June 2010, 11 months}

Not to mention all of these...

{January, February + March 2010}

And then I realize I'll never get anything done, because the cuteness + nostalgia overload is more than I can take.

Happy Weekend,





PS what is that blue steel look? I'm dying!

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe he was ever that small??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it make you want another baby? Looking back at Liam's pictures always does that to me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site