Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday: sick, but still grateful.

We're still sick around here. Our occasional coughing has morphed into all day coughing. I could whine about it for a few paragraphs but instead here is what I'm thankful for this week...

501. a steady supply of chamomile tea + honey to soothe my cough.

502. the cold weather, so I don't feel so bad about being stuck indoors.

503. new episodes of sesame street to watch with Kai lounging in my lap under the fuzzy.


504. a husband who despite starting to get sick again himself, takes the best care of his family.

505. wearing pj's almost all day, all week.

506. freshly sharpened pencils with brand new erasers.

507. leftover birthday cupcakes.

508. Lost Season 6 special features, and "nerding out" with Ben.

509. getting Malakai back down after his nap was interrupted halfway through by my coughing (sorry kiddo)

510. looking forward to a relaxing night of leftovers for dinner and cuddling on the couch with my man.

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for the sun. I've taken Liam to the park twice this week. He loves the swing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for my own bed! I've been traveling for work for two weeks, and like you, I've managed to catch a cold. It's amazing how you take little things like your own bed for granted, until you are far away from it while feeling yucky!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site