Wednesday, December 28, 2011

out sick

Well Christmas has come and gone, although we do have one more family gathering. Sadly, I came down with the stomach flu the night of the 26th. Yesterday through facebook and text messages I found out that 8 other family members have it too.

Today is better and I'm recovering slowly, trying to rest my dehydrated self and replenish everything I lost yesterday. Now we're just praying that Ben doesn't get it (he's stayed home to take care of me + prevent sharing it at work the last two days) and we're especially hoping that our boys and the other babies in the family stay healthy.

Once I'm feeling better and caught up around the house I'll do my best to update on our Christmas festivities.

1 comment:

  1. You're poor little family. It often seems at least one member of it is sick. Hopefully 2012 brings better health.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site