Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...

931. that Kai still falls asleep in the car and stays out for transition to bed, most of the time.

932. that Desmond has finally learned that his car seat isn't the worst place to be.

933. for a job where I can bring my children if need be.

934. for free babysitting courtesy of the grandparents so I don't have to bring them to work or even shopping all the time.

935. for kid-friendly Christmas gatherings that get us out of the house and socializing with other adults.

936. the arrival and departure of our Christmas cards.

937. having time in the evenings to get some gift making done.

938. answered prayers + God's timing.

939. snuggle time with my boys.

940. quiet time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site