Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday: hustle + bustle

I feel like I've been procrastinating,  but really I just have two little ones that need all my attention. This means that 3 days before Christmas we are frantically trying to get the kids to sleep so we can wrap presents and bake goodies in preparation for upcoming celebrations. Whew, the days have gone by way too fast!

Still I have so much to be thankful for...

941. a very unexpected + generous Christmas bonus.

942. Desmond's first laughs.

943. Malakai's manners.

944. my mothers. they have been and will be integral to my being successful in my "new job"

945. seasonal beverages + other treats.

946. speaking of treats...our neighbors from down the street.They came by earlier this evening with a plate of goodies for Christmas- ADORABLE!

947. watching Desmond + Malakai interact.

948. the ability to get gifts for my boys.

949. my hard working husband who puts in at least 42 hours every week at work and then comes home to  diapers, tantrums, spit up and other non-glamorous parental duties and lets me take a "break" to get other things done. my hero!

950. the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, without whom I would be lost.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site