Wednesday, May 19, 2010

some time off

Just an FYI I've been taking some time off from the blog to spend with my little guy. I only blog during naps, and since he's sick he's been having trouble napping. I also desperately need to get some things done around the house. Hopefully I can share some updated pictures with you soon, I promise it doesn't look like this anymore! {at least not every room}

I'll surely be back tomorrow for my favorite posting day, Thankful on a Thursday.

I'm also going to do my best to visit all of you who commented from the D-Listed blog party.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I really have no clue what a 'blog party' is, but anyway, looking forward to reading thankful on a Thursday, it's my favorite posting too! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site