Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday




I don't really have anything especially profound or entertaining to say this morning. Just a simple list of what I'm thankful for.

101. the anticipation of being on the receiving end this mother's day and how excited Ben is over what he and Malakai are cooking up in secret.

102. quality time with good friends.

103. grace.

104. coming home to a clean house, especially the kitchen.

105. Kai's clingyness. I can't be irritated that he wants me to hold him or just be around him, even if it means not getting anything else done.

106. what I learn in the quiet.

107. flowering trees out my window, especially pink dogwood.

108. internet friends.

109. possibilities.

110. moments of rest + relaxation.

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. i love 105. he will be independent before you know it. Come link up on my thankful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am especially thankful for having a terrific Mom and for my daughter who is teaching me to be a Mom and who has made me a Mom! I like 106.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site