Monday, December 20, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop, Review, + Discount: Pure and Noble

I discovered Pure and Noble over at Today's Letters. Brooke is one of their sponsors and had a featured post about her there a while ago. I knew I wanted to feature her shop here as soon as I looked through her creative handmade goods.



When introducing you to shops, I love to introduce you not only to beautiful goods, but creative minds. I love connecting with people through these features and I hope you enjoy it too.

So here's a behind the scenes look at Pure and Noble with Brooke.

Where are you located + are you from there originally? Dallas, TX - from High Point, NC

How did you come up with your shop name? Philippians 4:8 - I want to honor God in all I do.

How long have you had your shop? 2-3 months





What inspires you? everything! Color, texture, prints, nature, fabric, others, my husband's photography... all of it.What is your favorite item in your shop? Oh gosh, that's a tough one (good question!). Hmmm... I guess it would have to be my Say Something line because it can be personalized and the new plaid bag I just added. It has just the right amount of color and femininity. 





Do you have any other jobs or hobbies? I'm a full time stay at home Mommy. It's the absolute hardest and most worthwhile job I've ever done. I also work with my husband doing books for his business and styling the occasional photo shoot. I also serve up at church at least once a week.


Share an interesting fact about yourself. Really? Interesting? I guess I don't think of myself as that interesting. I guess one cool thing is that I used to be a fit model for a big time New York fashion designer. It was really cool to see him work and help make some of his super cool creations as well. He definitely inspired my love of color and Charley Harper.






What do you hope your future holds? I hope to grow deeper in my relationship with the Lord, be a better parent to my boys, honor my creator and my husband every day. And, once both boys are in school I hope my business really grows so that I can design more and meet loads of interesting folks while showing them the love of Christ.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shandell's Review

Brooke sent me some lovely holiday cloth napkins for my review. I was so excited about them because they match my kitchen's decor perfectly. For those of you who know me in person, or maybe if you're read here for a while, you know that my kitchen colors are red, black, + silver. 



{perfection!}

These napkins are beautiful and so unique. My absolute favorite thing about them is that she repurposed a shower curtain! So other than those of you who head over right now to purchase the other 4 sets she has available, nobody else is going to have these beauties in their home. Don't you just love that?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Discount Code!


Brooke is offering an exclusive discount for Breaking New Ground's readers. Just enter the code BREAKING10 for 10% off your order at Pure and Noble. She has a ton of new + super fun items in her shop, including prints, bags, + home goods.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site