Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Golden

Tomorrow is my golden birthday.

I have no idea what the day holds. Ben has done better than ever at keeping the entire day a secret. In fact, I'm actually typing this from the confines of my bedroom as he schemes away secretly on the other side of the door. I'll just be hiding here, relaxing, waiting for him to tell me I can come out + play.

It's news to me that not everyone knows what a "golden birthday" is. Bonus points if you can guess...which also means you'll know how old I'm turning. Yikes! I have also nicknamed this birthday my "forever age" as I will from this day forward claim to be this age whenever asked, as my mother did before me.

Don't judge, it's my birthday {almost}.

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Golden Birthday :) I remember once telling someone it was their golden birthday and they gave me the strangest look. I can't wait to hear what Ben is planning for you! Enjoy your special day - and your forever bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I'm glad Ben is such a good husband to you, and still strives to surprise you and make you feel special. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site