Wednesday, December 1, 2010

break free

The three of us left the house together this morning for the first time since Friday. Ben + I wondered if it was weird for Malakai to be in the car again after almost a week. He stared out the window sleepily, not paying any attention to the knit hat on his head that he usually pulls off within 3 seconds.

It was nice to get us all out of the house, even in the rain. Even at 6:45am. But now that we're back home for the day, and probably for a couple days, I don't feel bad about it. I don't have cabin fever. I'm a home body and I like it that way.

Malakai doesn't seem to mind too much either.

{learning to eat independently is a messy fun adventure}

{mama can't resist an after bath snuggle with her little sharkie}

Time to fold some laundry, then curl up with a good magazine and some hot cocoa. Jealous?

3 comments:

  1. Couple of questions: when did you start giving him a spoon to start the independent eating thing (this terrifies me!!) & where did you get that shark towel? It's so cute - I'd love to get one for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is quite fun when they do things on their own :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site