Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday: my boys

I'm so mixed up after the long weekend and being sickies that I forgot it was Thursday. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, it's been a rough couple of weeks. But, I have so much to be thankful for. Every time I start to feel overwhelmed or just plain crummy, I can count on Malakai to do something new, hilarious, or adorable to make me smile. He and Ben are both very good at turning around even the worst days.

This week I'm thankful for...


401. messes that make me laugh.


402. a husband who sweeps me off my feet.

403. the ability to change my mood when I start out with a bad one.

404. getting my son to eat protein other than cheese or peanut butter!
{mmm, turkey meatloaf!}

405. our christmas/birthday/birthday present arriving today.

406. a glimpse at how wonderful Malakai will be at the big brother thing, someday.

{trying to help Eden with her binkie- he did this with no prompting!}


407. our family finally getting over this cold.

408. rainy days.
{Malakai was thrilled to go out in the rain in his new jacket}


409. the third round of "short rounds" in 3 weeks. We might be obsessed. I'm definitely bringing these to all the Christmas gathering later this month.

410. Building forts, and this adorable "uhoh" face.


What puts you in a better mood when things get rough? What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site