Friday, September 9, 2011

Thankful on a...Friday.

Yesterday was the first Thursday I've missed in a year and a half of sharing my thankful list here. Labor Day totally threw me off and I've been planning to post it today until I just realized...it's FRIDAY! I can't believe I missed it. There goes my record, oh well. So here is this week's thankful list, on a Friday.

I'm thankful for...

801. my son's love of letters

Photobucket
(teaching the bear to read + coloring his ABC's)

802. warm evenings.

803. the caring staff at my OB's office

804. ichat-keeps me connected to my siblings at college and my mom at times as well.

805. my husband who takes care of me, even if it means forcing me to just sit down.

806. ideas for "upcycling" old things and making them new again.

807. sweet sticky smiles.

Photobucket

808. easy nap + bedtimes and taking a nap myself once in a while.

809. fudgesicles= instant heartburn relief.

810. baby movements so big that my whole body moves.

What are you thankful for this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site