Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...

821. Ben, for putting up with the major "nesting" going on around here lately and single-handedly clearing out + organizing the garage over the past weekend.

822. the comfort in knowing God is taking care of us amidst some stressful situations and the reminder those situations give us to seek + trust Him.

823. watching Malakai + daddy play in the dirt and water out back while I prepare dinner.

824. the cool mornings to get some air in the house before the heat hits...yes, our a/c is still out. I'm probably the only one in the valley wishing for fall to get here already.

825. watching Kai play pretend.

Photobucket

826. a happy + healthy family.

827. chiropractic care and my husband who reminds me to take it easy...especially when I think I already am.

828. online inspiration through pinterest and other sites for the boys' playroom. I've got a good list of DIY projects.

829. short afternoon naps to reenergize and continue on with the day at a normal pace.

830. despite the discomfort of late pregnancy, I'm beyond thankful for the sweet little baby growing in my belly and doing my best to enjoy the last few weeks we have to prepare for his arrival.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site