Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

This week I'm thankful for

831. the deep freeze we purchased through craigslist. It's in excellent condition, was the right price, and is going to make grocery shopping + cooking meals ahead so much easier! Not to mention take away any worry of storing milk in the future for little brother.

832. the amount of things we've accomplished over the past week. we've really whittle down our to-do list and besides replacing the tile floor with laminate this weekend I feel our home is ready for little brother's arrival!

833. little brother's rolls, punches, and kicks.

834. Kai's sweet nature. At the park this morning a little boy kept playfully saying "ouch" as he went up a slide and Malakai kept asking "are you otay?" When we left the park he kept asking "where the kids?"

835. nap time. I've been letting my nesting wait until the evenings and making myself nap while big brother naps. It has been so helpful in not feeling like a totally lump by the time Ben gets home.

836. watching my guys play together.
Photobucket

837. cool fall mornings to keep the house a decent temperature all day + all night.

838. homemade ice cream thanks to this (which I won through a giveaway at Our Best Bites)

839. a long overdue date to Sweet Life with my mom + sister last weekend. YUM!

840. family + friends who are willing to give of their time to help us put in our new floors!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site