Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

For a little while this morning I thought for sure that fall had come early. I mean sure, it's officially September, but we should be in for at least 2 more weeks of summer weather. In fact, we are really due another month because of how cool the "summer" has been here in the good ol' PNW. The sun did come out today and there's a pleasant breeze to keep it from feeling too hot. I rather like it, but also hope for a few more days of intense heat that coincide with my ability to get to a pool and float.

I've been busy this week baking, crafting, organizing, and planning...I think it's called "nesting" when you're pregnant. Whatever it is, I feel like I don't enough hours in the day nor enough strength + energy in my growing body to complete my lists. Still, I have a lot to be thankful for...


791. a cool morning to bake cookies for a dinner gathering with friends tonight.

792. budding photographer friends that happen to need family + maternity shots for their portfolios.


793. Pinterest, an easy place to find decor inspiration, recipes, and handmade gift ideas all in one!

794. Costco's generic meds, heartburn has come back with a vengeance.

795. growing up. while the sentimental side of me is sad to see my children and even my siblings age, it's such a blessing to be a part of their lives as they grow + mature.

796. the play room. I'll post more about this transformation later, but so far it has (mostly) contained the inevitable toy mess, saving us from poked feet + twisted ankles.

797. lovely friends that I don't see often enough, yet when I do it's as if no time has passed at all. these are the BEST type of friends.

798.  my first red tomato!

799. cold brewed iced coffee.

800. God's provision and love. I am often overwhelmed by the wonderful husband and son he has blessed me with. I'm surely not deserving of how amazing they are.

Tell me, what are you thankful for this week? Post it on your blog and leave me a link, or just jot a few things in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site