Friday, June 10, 2011

Grad

Today my little brother graduates from High School. It's blowing my mind. We're 11 years apart so I remember his entire childhood. I'm sure my mom is beside herself at this point, he's her last kiddo to graduate and go off to college.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{circa 1992}

I'm a bit of a mess, but I can blame that on pregnancy...right? Ben has been saying "Cody is graduating from High School this week." for days now and I just told him to be quiet. I wasn't ready to think about it. Today when I found these photos it hit me and now I'm a goner...

This is what Cody looked like when Ben met him 6 years ago. 

Photobucket
{5th grade graduation, 2005}

Cody has probably changed the most out of the three of us over the years. Just two years later...

Photobucket
{December 2007}

Some of you may remember when I took his senior photos in September. This year went by fast!

Photobucket

My sister Amanda graduated two years ago, I was 8 months pregnant with Malakai. Funny how their graduations have coincided with my pregnancies. I just realized that it's a distinct possibility that I'll be pregnant at her college graduation too. Photos of our family events are going to make it look like I'm always with child. 

Photobucket
{June 2009}

Photobucket
{September 2010}

Needless to say I'll be packing some tissues (I totally cried at Amanda's graduation) and of course our cameras. I'm so proud of you Lil Brudder Cody, congratulations!

Love,

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site