Tuesday, June 28, 2011

24 weeks

Photobucket
{another comparison, for 1st pregnancy stats visit here}


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18lbs
Stretch marks? nothing new.
Maternity Clothes: bought some shorts + tanks at Old Navy this weekend, just in time for the...rain.
Sleep: I've gotten used to waking several times a night and am able to fall back asleep more easily.
Best moment this week: Malakai behaving perfectly for my last OB appointment. He was so interested in the doppler and blood pressure cuff that he just watched with awe. 
Movement: quite a bit, especially when I lean forward and he wants his space. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: nope.
Food Cravings: strawberry short cake. Good thing I just got a whole flat of fresh strawberries!
Belly Button in or out? flat.
What I miss: having a lap for Kai to sit in. He snuggles up next to me quite nicely though. 
What I am looking forward to: Camping...kind of. Praying that the toddler and the pregnant lady can co-sleep for 3 nights! Yikes!
Weekly Wisdom: pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting are the most difficult, selfless and rewarding things I've ever done. Being pregnant while caring for a toddler full time is sometimes really hard but it's so worth it. 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: general forgetfulness as usual. I write down EVERYTHING.
Milestones: viability. At 24 weeks baby has a much higher chance of survival if born early. No signs of coming early, I haven't even had any braxton hicks yet. 


Photobucket








P.S. Visit my giveaway page for 2 ongoing reviews + giveaways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site