Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In Oregon it's the coast, not the beach

Just got done spending a couple days with my best friend from college. She's on vacation and wanted to go to the beach coast.
We visited with another friend who lives there and reminisced about how long it has been since the 3 of us were together and the good times we had in college- 6 years ago!



 After that we headed toward the ocean. It was raining, but we had made the hour trip so she jogged out to the water and back- I took pictures from the road.


We had a great time catching up and now I'm off to continue this busy week of mine. I have two bridal showers to go to...for the same bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site