Friday, June 18, 2010

strollin'

Today I took advantage of my unplanned day off. I slept in, followed Malakai as he crawled and cruised all over the house, had some unexpected visitors {and even to my own surprise actually answered the door without my makeup on}, successfully showered while Kai napped {I usually wait til Ben gets home}, ate lunch at a leisurely pace, headed to the park, watched the bebe explore sand + grass, walked around the neighborhood, and strolled Malakai straight through the front door...

...and into his bedroom.

He didn't fall asleep during our 2 mile walk until right as we turned into our cul-de-sac. I knew he would be grumpy and take forever to fall back asleep if I tried taking him out of his stroller so I just pushed him into the house and stopped in his room. Whatever works, right?

Well I'm off for another grad party tonight, and fun father's day celebrating all weekend long.
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. AND it's always best to let a sleeping baby sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a sweetie! How long did he nap for in there? Before Dawson fell asleep on his own we would do that too but i swear he would wake up after 5 minutes!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 minutes! I was so surprised because he usually moves a lot in his sleep.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site