Monday, May 9, 2011

17 weeks

Photobucket


How far along? 17 weeks.


Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.
Stretch marks? nope
Maternity Clothes: Almost exclusively when it comes to pants, but I can still wear most of my tops. 
Sleep: miserable. 
Best moment this week: On Saturday Ben felt the baby move, last night we both SAW the baby move for the first time.
Movement: more and more every day.
Gender: ultrasound scheduled for May 26th! don't forget to vote in the poll to the left!
Labor Signs: nope.
Food Cravings: sandwiches and fresh veggies.
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: a full night's sleep.
What I am looking forward to: being able to say "her" or "him" instead of "it" and "the baby"
Weekly Wisdom: don't give in to too many cravings. I don't think my belly is the only reason I'm not fitting into my pre-pregnancy pants!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: just about everything that comes out of my mouth is nonsense. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the sleeping part....
    MISERABLE!!!!!

    :(((((((((

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site