Wednesday, May 18, 2011

not feeling so hot

On top of taking care of Kai during his recovery and you know, all the millions of other things to take care of  for work and around the house, I got sick last night. I don't know if it was something I ate or just a pregnancy queasiness. It took me by surprise, I've surely "gotten sick" more times during this pregnancy than the first time around.

 I've mentioned before that I was lucky enough to just feel nauseated, but only vomited once with Malakai. This pregnancy I've vomited 4 times now. I know that's not a lot compared to those who get sick all day every day and I'm not trying to whine. I just find it odd that it happens so sporadically, and for it to hit me again at 18 weeks pregnant!

All that to say, I don't feel good. Kai doesn't feel good. Nothing else to say or report for today.








PS today is the last day to vote for Breaking New Ground. Just click + vote to keep me in the running if you please.




thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Being sick and preggo, stinks... and then taking care of your little one on top of that?! So sorry, hun. I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site