Tuesday, May 24, 2011

19 weeks already!

How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs. as of my last appointment three weeks ago.


Stretch marks? I do believe that the ones on my hips are threatening to get bigger.
Maternity Clothes: oh yes. I wish I had more! I'm already growing out of some of them! 
Sleep: aided by tylenol PM the last two nights thanks to horrendous pains + leg cramps.
Best moment this weekgetting out in the sunshine for some exercise with my boys.
Movement: quite a bit but not nearly as much as I remember with Kai. probably because I sit still much less this time around. 
Gender: get your votes in, we have our big ultrasound on Thursday morning, T-minus 3 days!
Labor Signs: nope.
Food Cravings: nothing too strong, I still tend to watch sweets but am trying to stay away.
Belly Button in or out? getting flatter.
What I miss: being able to "do" as much. My back and legs start aching while I still have a lot of energy in me to keep going. 
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on Thursday of course, I can't wait to see our baby!
Weekly Wisdom: take it all in. 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: still can't think of words for things. Good thing Ben can almost always guess what I'm trying to say.


Photobucket
{Malakai's face is much more photogenic than mine}








P.S. Thank you so much for those of you who voted for Breaking New Ground in the Circle of Moms Top 25. We placed 11th! We'll be featured on their website some time next month!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I cant believe we are both right around halfway!

    And thats awesome about the circle of moms thing! When I voted for you, I skimmed the list and found my own blog on there(waaaay down the list of course)...and I had no idea! Haha oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced this is a picture of brothers. We'll see if the ultrasound proves me wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site