Monday, August 1, 2011

29 weeks

With how often we've been out + about the last couple of months we haven't really been taking photos in the normal spot. Here I am on Saturday (28 weeks + 5 days) at Triangle Lake. Not the most flattering shot, but it'll do.


Photobucket

How far along? 29 weeks (previous pregnancy post here + pics here)
Total weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs. total. 
Stretch marks? no
Maternity Clothes: yes
Sleep: as good as it gets at this point.
Best moment this week: choosing baby's first name! but Ben + I are literally the only 2 who know until he's born. We did the same thing with Malakai. Now to figure out his middle name...
Movement: Tons! I can feel him from my ribs to my hips.
Gender: BOY! although sometimes I worry that we've attached ourselves to the thought of a boy, named him, and then we'll end up with a girl. How weird would that be?!
Labor Signs: none
Food Cravings: watermelon. I'm convinced I could eat an entire one in a day all by myself. Also, sugar snap peas (from my garden!)
Belly Button in or out? flat
What I miss: I'm already missing the 2nd trimester. Heartburn is coming back and I can't bend over to paint my own toes!
What I am looking forward to: next weekend is a big leadership conference that I'm going to at the church, and Ben will be staying home with Kai for two full days. I am looking forward to their bonding time. 
Weekly Wisdom: get out of the sun/heat BEFORE you start to feel too warm. 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I've forgotten Ben's phone number momentarily and last night I couldn't remember if I was about to be 29 weeks or 30!
Milestones: the first time I felt REALLY pregnant was this past Friday when Ben + I went to dinner + a movie and sitting for 2+ hours in a movie theater was just a little too much for me. I felt huge and sore by the end of the evening. We also finished registering at Target this past weekend + sent out the shower invites.


4 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing the other day...what if the baby came out a girl?! You look great by the way! Hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im still on a watermelon kick as well! Its so darn good and cooling in this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats, loved reading your story and look forward to following along!

    Week 29 Pregnancy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site