Monday, August 15, 2011

31 weeks

Photobucket
{baby shower sneak peek}


How far along? 31 weeks (previous pregnancy post here)
Total weight gain/loss: up 25 lbs.
Stretch marks? a few teensie little annoyances.
Maternity Clothes: frustrating.
Sleep: very little...so many aches + pains.
Best moment this week: lots of great food and spending time with family. 
Movement: tons. little brother now gets hiccups on a daily basis.
Gender: bouncing baby boy.
Labor Signs: braxton-hicks contractions here and there.
Food Cravings: fresh fruit, as usual.
Belly Button in or out? on it's way out, which didn't happen last time and is totally weirding me out.
What I miss: clothing options. it's so annoying to get dressed now that many of my wardrobe staples no longer fit.
What I am looking forward to: seeing friends from out of town this week.
Weekly Wisdomslow down.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: apparently I mixed up an important date last week, either I wrote it down wrong on all my calendars or it was changed and nobody told me... 
Milestones: babyshower has come and gone and now it's time to unpack, organize, and pick up the items we still need over the next 9 weeks (or less).


1 comment:

  1. Aw I cant wait to see more from your shower! I love baby shower posts...the teeny tiny clothes never fail to make me smile

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site