Monday, August 8, 2011

30 weeks...

Photobucket
{30 weeks}



How far along? 30 weeks (previous pregnancy post here)
Total weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs. total as of my last appointment 3 weeks ago...
Stretch marks? no
Maternity Clothes: yes
Sleep: very little
Best moment this week: swimming as a family. Malakai did a great job putting his face in the water + blowing bubbles, and I thoroughly enjoyed floating. 
Movement: a lot more often within the past week. He used to settle down when I was moving, but now he's even active when I'm out on a walk. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: just a few mild braxton-hicks contractions.
Food Cravings: sugar snap peas (from my garden!) dipped in ranch.
Belly Button in or out? flat
What I miss: being able to do as much as I did before. I get sore so quickly. 
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower this upcoming weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: enlist help, even for little things, it it means less aches + pains later.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: general forgetfulness here and there.
Milestones: 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy. 10 weeks (or less, and hopefully not more!) until we meet our new baby boy!

4 comments:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site