Monday, August 29, 2011

33 weeks



Photobucket




How far along? 33 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: up 25 lbs.
Stretch marks? a few little ones
Maternity Clothes: my wonderful mother in law gave me some "Kohls cash" and I got a few better fitting tops + a pair of shorts. Oddly enough all my shorts were too big and my tops were too short. 
Sleep: Our a/c was out on Friday night and I slept really hard actually. It was a nice change from the frequent wakings. 
Best moment this week:Malakai rubbing my belly this morning and saying "baby"
Movement: lots of bumps, punches, kicks, + nudges. He's running out of room, but still tries to squirm. 
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: fairly intense BH all day yesterday.
Food Cravings: fresh fruit cobbler + vanilla ice cream. I seem to always crave sweets.
Belly Button in or out? slightly out
What I miss: being thin. It sounds so superficial but I'm starting to feel huge and like nothing fits. I really do enjoy being pregnant though.
What I am looking forward to: finishing up the playroom, including our repaired glider.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing too wise from me this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: nothing too entertaining. 
Milestones: according to The Bump, we've moved from baby being the size of a squash to a honeydew- where we'll be for the next 4 weeks before we graduate to watermelon!


3 comments:

  1. you look beautiful...like seriously...I am jealous how great you look! Haha my face is SO pregnant, whereas I swear you just look better each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ladies are just too sweet. Trust me, my face is pregnant, haha. See, here's how I started out http://www.breakingnewground.us/2011/02/expecting.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site