Monday, August 22, 2011

32 weeks

I hard ever take a picture on the day that I start a new week into this pregnancy. Who wants to take a picture of themselves on a Monday? Half the time I don't put on makeup or really get dressed. We end up doing things during the weekend that warrant photos to be taken, which is why lately I haven't been posing in the usual spot. That, and it's the playroom now so there's a toy shelf in the way. So here I am at almost 32 weeks...

Photobucket
{photo courtesy of my talented husband}

How far along? 32 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: up 25 lbs.
Stretch marks? a few little ones
Maternity Clothes: I'm just working with what I've got
Sleep: still pretty hard to come by. I've been waking up at 5am so sore that I can't fall back to sleep.
Best moment this week: spending some leisure time with my boys.
Movement: so much that it keeps me up or wakes me up at night. 
Gender: little brother
Labor Signs: still some mild braxton-hicks contractions here and there.
Food Cravings: softserve ice cream
Belly Button in or out? halfway out...if that even makes any sense.
What I miss: being able to lift my big toddler boy with ease.
What I am looking forward to: going through Malakai's newborn clothes.
Weekly Wisdomlisten to your husband, he's looking out for your best interest. 

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I almost took two prenatal vitamins at once because as I was taking them I was thinking about taking a couple tylenol. So glad I caught it, I'm sure I would have felt terrible!
Milestones: I had my first miserably hot day as a pregnant lady in the summer. Overall not too bad, I still prefer being pregnant than having a newborn when it's hot!


5 comments:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site