Monday, March 21, 2011

11 weeks...

goodness, I'm a bit behind around here! I spent Friday cleaning the house for some friends to come that evening. It was such a blessing that I felt well enough to get laundry done + put away, floors swept, mopped + vacuumed, shelves dusted, and clutter properly placed.

This week is spring break in our area and we were able to borrow an extra car from my in-laws for Ben to take to work so I'm able to use our car during the day to get errands done. Oh how much more pleasant the grocery store is on a weekday morning rather than at dinner time or on weekends!

I'm now 11 weeks pregnant and starting to feel a bit better. My appetite is slowly coming back and I'm doing better at staying hydrated. Unfortunately I've had to focus heavily on Kai's hydration as he has an upset tummy if you know what I mean. Pedialyte + rice crackers for him today!

Here is my growing belly at 11 weeks, not different from last week than I can tell.




How far along? 11 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: no clue.
Stretch marks? nope
Maternity Clothes:  I can wear most of my pre-preg jeans, but they are very uncomfortable when I sit. 
Sleep: tossing + turning
Best moment this week: return of my appetite.
Movement: I swear I felt little swimmies at 10 ish weeks. I felt Kai at 14 weeks, so it's not too far fetched in my opinion.
Gender: can't wait to find out in May. 
Labor Signs: course not.
Food Cravings: cake + ice cream.
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: coffee.
What I am looking forward to: getting past the "is she or isn't she?" stage (same as last week). A friend at church who is also pregnant put it well when she said it's like I ate too much pizza. ha!
Weekly Wisdom: take advantage of the energy you have to get things done so you can relax when you feel crummy.
Milestones: feeling movement, don't hate.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: thinking staff meeting was at 11:30, when it was really at 11, whoops!


Fun pictures and weekend updates coming tomorrow.

1 comment:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site