Friday, March 4, 2011

photo friday: snoozin' ((and a thank you))


Here's my boy + his "bwawdie" down for his nap at this very moment. He's so sweet + peaceful when he sleeps. He sometimes talks (just like his daddy), but whenever he's sleeping so still + quiet I can't help but watch for a little while (and try to snap a picture without waking him). 

Thank you to all of you that are praying and recruiting others to pray. I KNOW that Malakai is going to get through this and so are his mama + daddy, but it's just a heavy weight on my heart whenever I think about it. It doesn't help that I'm extra emo + constantly sick due to some very strong pregnancy hormones. So I'm doing my best to distract myself with other things and take joy in all our little moments. 

All the encouraging words and whispered prayers are such a blessing over us. I know in the grand scheme of things that this is a very very small bump in the road and that it'll be behind us soon. It could be much worse, others have it much much worse, so I don't want to whine too much around here. Despite that, thank you for reading and understanding where I'm coming from. It helps to be heard. 

We have a much needed weekend ahead with very little planned. 

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Praying for your sweet boy and for you, too. Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that he has a very peaceful & restful sleep & that you all get some much needed R&R this weekend.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site